Quote

Quote

Friday, February 11, 2011

Minor Moments ~ Volume 5

Luke was kind of hopping and jumping around today and said, "Look, Mommy!!! I'm all out of gravity."

~~~~~~~~~~

Luke and Mary Ruth were wrestling around in the living room today being a little wild and a lot loud. Bella Peace storms in the room, puts her hands on her hips, looks at me, and says, "I'll take care of this!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Grace colored me a picture this week of a house. When she handed it to me, she said, "Look Mommy it has 5 bedrooms and a bonus room for school." Hum, maybe I've been dreaming out loud a little too much lately!

~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight during our family devotion we discovered that 6 out of 7 of our family members could suck their toes...you know if they wanted to, of course. Hahahaha!!! And apparently, some wanted to. Wanna guess which one cannot or even which ones did? Oh, what's that? You mean you don't really care who cannot or who did? You just want to know how we got involved in all this in the first place. Hummmm, well there are some things that should just stay in the family, you know what I mean. :)

~~~~~~~~~~

We got snow AGAIN yesterday! After we "debuted" our family home videos here on the ole blog and embarrassed my mother-in-love, she bought us a real sled. She grew up in Ohio, and I think our "poor man sled on a little hill" brought her shame. Hey, what can I say. At least I took them out there and tried, right?! I don't know if any of you actually watched our little clip or not, but if not you really should. Wesley and I regularly watch it for a good laugh. No cry! We laugh and laugh until we cry every time. There's so much fun and funny lines packed into those 2 minutes!!! I say all this to say, that we REDEEMED ourselves with this snowfall. It was only about 2 inches, but Wesley took the kids to a big hill and used our rich man sled. They definitely had a blast, but I'm not sure that the amount of laugher was any more!! :) I'll post a video soon! Now we are ready to say good bye to old man winter and HELLO to spring!!

~~~~~~~~~~

On a serious note, Grace's Bible is lost. AND, this is a serious matter. We gave her a nice big girl Bible as a baptism gift. It was/is a Bible just like my Bible. She sewed her on very nice Bible cover for it. We expected it to turn up and did not take the fact that it was missing too seriously at first. But now it's been missing for since before Christmas, we are starting to get concerned. She is growing more devastated by the day. It breaks my heart, because it's so special and sentimental to her. And to me. We finally told her the other day that it might be time to think about replacing it, and she burst into tears and said she absolutely does not want to replace it. She wants to find her Bible, another one just want do. She's got verses highlighted and marked already, and it just means to so much to her. So, would you join us in praying that the Lord would allow us to find it. And if you go to church with us, would you please keep your eye out for it. The Bible cover that it is in is a quilted fabric that is black and pink and it closes with pink ribbon as ties. I feel like it got left at church, but we've looked in the lost and found and everywhere else we can think of to look.

~~~~~~~~~~


I'm working on a post to go with the last picture of all of us decked out in camo. Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment