Quote

Quote

Monday, March 14, 2011

Seek and You Shall Find

Oh, My!! Where do I even begin to catch up? The other day I was thinking at how behind I was on nearly everything in my life, and I started to think about taking that thought captive and speaking truth. So I asked myself if I truly was behind on everything. The answer was no. The truth was I could think of 2 things that I was not behind on: feeding the kids and laundry. Hahaha!! I was very thankful for those two. The bad news is that since that time, I have fallen behind on one of those two things. Poor kids. Hahaha. Just kidding. It's the laundry not feeding the kids.

I am working on a post about that camo picture, a 5 month post for Elizabeth (she turns 6 months old tomorrow, no wait it is tomorrow already since it's after midnight, guess I mean today!), our trip to Kentucky, and much more. I've got it all saved in my drafts and hope to find time to finish them. I'll tell you the truth, it's one crazy life that I'm living!!

It's getting late tonight so I must stop, but I wanted to go ahead and share a quick praise while it's on my mind. In my last post I asked for prayer in finding Grace's Bible. Would it surprise you to know that we found it less than three days later?!! I love how God works!! Ask and you shall receive!! Seek and you shall find!!

OK, so soon. More soon! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment