Quote

Quote

Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW!!!

We are having so much fun today!! 8 inches, My Friends!!! This is the most snow my children have ever seen. I've only seen this much one other time in my life. Well at least as far as I can remember.

So here's a few pictures. I'll have much more later.

Pictures from our back door




This is me trying to come back inside. Wesley got me back. I was the one locked out this time. Pay back is never any fun! :)


This is the biggest snowman I've ever been part of making. It was so fun, but a lot of work. Wesley and I almost broke a sweat trying to lift those heavy snowballs. I started out wearing multiple layers, but had to shed a few before it was all done. Those snowballs were packed hard and tight so even though it may not appear that they would be heavy, they were very heavy!!



We built Mr. Snowman at the entrance of our driveway so he can great our guests. You know, should we have any. Hahaha!! We are trying to come up with a good name for him. Any suggestions?

I'll put up some more pictures of us playing in the snow tonight. For now, we are about to go play some more!!

One last thing, even though I'm a big Bama fan and am dressed in my gear in this picture, I will be pulling for Auburn tonight! I don't think I've ever said this before in my life, but here goes...."War Eagle"!! OH, that felt weird!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your snowman! Don't want you get jealous, but did you see mine? :)

    ReplyDelete