Quote

Quote

Monday, January 24, 2011

Minor Moments ~ Volume 2 (continued)

At dinner tonight, Grace told her Daddy of her new desire to be a missionary. Luke said, "no way Grace. The enemy might kill you."

Grace: "It would not matter, because I have Jesus in my heart. I would go to Heaven."

AWESOME!!

Wesley talked to her about how she could be a missionary right now, how we are all called to be missionaries every day where ever we are. We also talked about what Luke said. It was a precious time around the dinner table.

I've definitely sensed the Lord moving in Grace's life lately. She wrote me the best letter ever a couple of days ago. It talked about how she loves the Lord and knows that there is only one God.

Makes me proud. And very, very thankful.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your "Minor Moments"! What your children say and do is such a testament of how you and Wesley truly live your lives for God every single day. I have always looked up to you, and the Godly, Christian example you set for your family and all those you come in contact with. Love ya! Hannah

    ReplyDelete