Quote

Quote

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm back...

Wow! It's been a while since I've been here. I'm glad to be back. The last post I wrote was in late July. I mentioned that I had had some bad days, but I felt like I was doing better. Unfortunately, I sank a lot lower before final starting to climb back out of the pit this past week. I really want to write about it all. Hopefully I will, but the reality is I may not. It's hard to find the time. I will summarize the back 2 months by saying, they've been really hard.

BUT, I believe there will be beauty for these ashes.

Have you ever had a verse speak so deeply to where you are at right now in life? There have been several times in my life where a verse or a passage just seemed to shout out to me. That's happened recently. This verse first came to be by way of a precious new friend who shared it as the verse for the season of life she is currently in right now. It seems to just keep popping up everywhere else since she first shared it. I've taken it as my own favorite verse for this season of my life. I'll end with this verse tonight.

He hath made everything beautiful in His time. Ecclesiastes 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment