Quote

Quote

Monday, October 5, 2009

Just Hangin' Out

Yesterday on the way to church, we past by a house that had two deer standing in the front yard. They were beautiful. It was a momma deer and her baby deer. The baby deer still had it's spots. We all just went, "WOW!" Later in the day, Mary Ruth was talking to my mom on the phone and telling her about the deer. The way she described the scene was so cute!!! This is what she said...

"Hey, Granmudder (grandmother), guess what we saw on the way to chuuuch (church) dis mornin'. We saw two deers. Fur real!!!! A momma deer and a baby deer. Day (They) were just hangin' out in somebodies front yod (yard)."

I don't know about you, but I've never thought of deer just hanging out! It was so funny to hear her say this is her sweet little 3 almost 4 year old voice. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She will turn 4 years old this coming Friday!

I'm posting a couple of cute recent pictures of her.



I love you, Mary Ruth!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet girl you have! She is getting so big, I can't believe she's four this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so precious in those pics. I really wish I could see the kids right now. Reagan would LOVE to play with them!

    ReplyDelete