Quote

Quote

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bless the Lord, O my soul

I think I'm prepared for the worst, but praying for the best. Either way, I think I will know much more in the next 2 hours. I slept better than expected, but still woke up many times during the night. Each time I woke up, I pleaded with God to let our baby live. Waiting is so hard. I could not wait for morning to come. Morning is here, and sleep was good for me. Spending time in Psalms last night was also good to me. There are so many great Psalms, so much comfort to be found. I've been reminder of how good the Lord has been to me, and this morning I choose to praise Him.

Psalm 103:1-5
Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases,
Who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
Who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Prayerfully my next report will be of a miracle!

Love,
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. I will indeed be praying! I have often thought how situations like yours (and ours with our unfertility) demand a response of praise even when it is impossible to see God's hand through it all. I have no doubt that God has grown you in His likeness in this journey and will give you the strength for the joys or sorrows that await.
    I do not understand and cannot explain but He is GOOD!
    (and I will too be praying for a miracle)

    ReplyDelete