Quote

Quote

Sunday, January 1, 2012

In 2012 I hope to...

go to bed with all my dishes washed and my dishwasher unloaded

be more organized

spend more one on one time with each child

learn to knit and teach Grace and Mary Ruth how to knit as well

mend the stack of clothes that I have that need repairs, do it with my big girls

be on time more often

spend more time in the Word

listen more, talk less

go to bed earlier

stick to a schedule better

send birthday cards and thank you notes

read more

waste less time on the computer

give more to others, more of me, more of my stuff, more of my time, more of my money

stress less, worry less, trust more

spend more time with family

go to the beach

think more of others and their needs, less about my own

have twin boys (No, I'm not pregnant, but it (twin boys) could happen!! So that no one in my family hyperventilates let me say, I'm not even sure if we will have any more children.  We are diligently praying and seeking wisdom from the Lord in this area.)

exercise, eat healthier, lose 10 lbs and keep it off

share about My Jesus more often

plan better and procrastinate less

keep a cleaner more organized home

laugh more

be more content at peace and restful

enjoy the little moments each day

be more thankful

shop for Christmas in June

do more crafts with my kiddos (this will be a really hard one, because I HATE most crafts)

play more

most importantly grow even closer to Jesus.

This is just not an comprehensive list nor are is it in the list of priority.  These are just a few of the things I'm hoping to do in 2012.  I know that you must do more than "hope to do them".  I know that to make these things happen, you have to put your hopes into motion and be intentional. I've made some plans for how to put some of these into action.  I'm excited!!  How 'bout you?  What are you planning for 2012?

Oh and BTW if anyone out there wants to help me with some of the things on my list (mending, organizing, etc.), just jump right in!!  I'll take all the help I can get!

OK, got get going!  Remember, I'm trying to get to bed earlier.  AND, YAY!!!   My dishwasher is unloaded!!

Nite, Nite!!





1 comment: