Quote

Quote

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!


Welcome 2012!! Welcome to a brand new year!! Welcome to our new blog!! I'm still blogging about the same old craziness, but it's our life!! And we are proud to share it with you here on our new blog.

 I LOVE new beginnings. Clean slates. I LOVE New Year's Day! I'm definitely a goal setting,new year's resolution kind of girl. One of my my goals for a while now has been to create a new blog with a little added privacy for the protection of my precious family. So here it is!!  What do you think?

I'm planning to tweak it a bit more and add a few more things, but my goal was to have it up and running by New Year's Day, so I'm revealing it in it's less than perfect state. I think the new blog in it's unfinished state with a new title is a better representation of our real life right now.  Less than perfect. Waaaay less than perfect. Definitely still a work in progress.  So thanks so much for dropping by!  It's sure to be a crazy ride, but maybe along the way you too will see some beauty in the making!


Thou crownest the year with thy goodness.
Psalm 65:11

2 comments:

  1. The new blog looks great! Thanks for sharing it with us. Hope your 2012 is off to a great start!!

    ReplyDelete