Quote

Quote

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Have You Heard?

If you've been in ear shot of my children then you know. If not then this may be a surprise to you...YEP it's what you think!

We are EXPECTING!! Again. :) Of course, we are THRILLED!!

I'm sorry to dear friends and family who are just now finding out and finding out through my blog, but in my defense I've been SICK.AS.A.DOG!!! I've spent every possible second that I could sleeping off my current but temporary misery!!

Of course you know with me - there's a story!! I will share as soon as I am feeling better.

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD, and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
Psalm 127:3

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Neighbor!! We were just saying we haven't seen much of you lately and that's bad b/c you are out way more than me in my current 9 months pregnant state, lol!! I hope you feel better VERY soon! Love ya' Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! So excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I wondered when I just saw Wes and the kids at church.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you! Congratulations! I had been wondering when you would be again! :D

    ReplyDelete