Quote

Quote

Monday, July 18, 2011

Finally!!!!

I've had a few post I've been working on FOREVER!!! Finally they are up below. I've had them written, but just have not had time to add pictures. Now they are complete. Check out Elizabeth's new developments for the last 3 months!! (Or just scan the pictures!! That's the fun part anyway, right?) Also scroll down and look at the "New Record" post. I finally added pictures to the bottom of that post.

Now I'm working on adding updates and new pictures of my other kiddos. I know it's been so long since I've posted about them. I've been kind of partial to keeping up with Elizabeth's updates, because this is her first year baby book! HA!!

I do have a VERY cute and funny video of all the kiddos that I hope to get up very soon!

Of course by very soon, I mean like several days, weeks, or even months from now!!

One other note...the evolution of a swimsuit post will not be happening! In fact I will probably delete the previous post about that. The swimsuit did not work out as I had hoped/planned. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment