Quote

Quote

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If at first you don't succeed...

Last night we got together with friends for dinner. Getting together with family and friends is one of my favorite things to do!! This particular friend is always such an encourager to me. She always inspires me to be a better me. I love how as believers, we can have that kind of effect on each other. So today, I was a better me with the Lord's help of course. And tonight I'm going to attempt to turn over a new leaf. I'm a night person and rarely go to bed before 1 or 2 AM. Naturally that leads to a pretty hard start of the day. I've always wanted to be up before the family preparing for our day, but when I stay up that late it's almost impossible. Typically I get up when my early bird, Luke, comes and wakes me up. Then I let the kiddos watch a couple of cartoons while I get awake. I've tried unsuccessfully several times to get up earlier. Well after spending time with my good friend, Melody, last night I'm going to give it another try. So as much as I would love to catch up on my blog as well as read some other blogs, I'm currently preparing for bed. I'm planning/hoping/praying to be up at 5:00 AM in the morning. So, please pray for me as I try, try again. And, please feel free to check in and see how it goes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment