Quote

Quote

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day

This happy girl went with her family to a Veteran's Day parade. It was her first Veteran's Day Parade. It was her first any kind of parade. And it was the perfect day for a parade!!

(I LOVE this picture! I LOVE the girl behind the big smile in this picture!!)

She's learning to wave her flag. Don't you think she's doing great?!


I think maybe she wants to march in the parade one day. She seems to be trying hard in the pictures below.




All that marching tired her out!


Truth be told, she slept in my arms the entire time. :)

I forgot my camera and don't have any pictures from the parade. BUT, Nana had her camera so I will get copies of her pictures later. I'll add pics of the other kiddos very soon!! The parade was great fun, but most importantly we were honored to show our support to our country's veterans and current soldiers. To those who serve, have served, or who sacrifice while their loved one serves...Thank You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment