Quote

Quote

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm Addicted!!!

Yes, it's true! After just one time, I'm so totally addicted to couponing!!! I'm saving money, but also it's so fun!! So here's a look at some of my best deals!! There's more, but some we've already consumed and others I just didn't feel like rounding up. These are from more than one outing, but all within the past week. I forgot to take pictures before I started putting things away.

This pictures shows around $100 worth of merchandise. I paid about $35, plus I have CVS bucks in my wallet for next time!!!


These next pictures are some close ups of the merchandise.

Those Huggies diapers and the wipes you see in front of them, were COMPLETELY FREE!!!



I paid less than 50 cents for everything you see in the picture below!!


In the next picture I feel bad admitting that I spent almost $1 per bottle of shampoo which is funny, because that is still a good deal. It's also our preferred brand for Wesley and the kids! The rest of the money out of pocket came from the Pampers which were a deal, but not as good as some of the other things. Also I paid tax on the full amount which makes up a good bit of the total spent.


Lots of this stuff was totally free. This last picture was my favorite deal. Just because it was fun. First I got the contact solution, totally free, plus CVS bucks which resulted in me getting the energy drinks totally free plus CVS bucks which then got me the diapers TOTALLY FREE!!! Now I wear glasses not contacts, but I know plenty of people who could use the solution. And we will no way drink the crazy energy drink, but again know people who would. BUT, getting those items was the method to getting the free diapers. UM, yeah, I think we just might be able to use those!! :)


Now if I could just get faster with this process!! For all you girls who have already been doing this a while, please pass me your tips!! I can't wait until my next outing!! Oh, the life of a housewife and mother!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're off to a great start!! Of all the drugstores CVS is my favorite! You may know this already but the one of Whitesburg will take competitor coupons so you can stack Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid coupons on top of a manufacturer. My one tip is to check out the ad ahead of time on iheartcvs.com. That way I can prepare my upcoming weeks transactions before Sunday. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!! I haven't totally figured CVS out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. CVS is so much better than Walgreens!!! Did you do these transactions one right after each other or different times?
    Watch for the 4/20 coupons...those really add up. Make sure you scan your CVS card at the kiosk to get the extra coupons.
    I had heard (make want to check) that Publix takes all manufacturer's coupons (including the ECbucks and RRewards from Walgreens) What a great way to spend them if the drug stores don't have a good sale that week1!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. . . It makes me dizzy to think about learning how to do all this, much less finding the time to do it! But, looks totally worth it! I feel a little guilty for not having jumped on the couponing bandwagon before now! :)

    ReplyDelete