Quote

Quote

Thursday, July 15, 2010

31 Weeks



The picture is me at 30 weeks, but I am 31 weeks today. I've followed my new diet exactly today, and my sugar levels have been really good all day. I'm really excited about eating healthier, but it's been quite a challenge to figure it all out and make sure that I am putting the right things together for each meal.

Today we took all the kiddos to their first movie at the movie theater. There was a free showing of Charlotte's Web so we all went. Wesley even went with us. He went to work after it was over. It was a really fun morning. They also all shared their first movie popcorn! Yum!! Luke especially loved the movie and popcorn. About 10 minutes into the movie, he leaned close to me and said, "We really should do this more often." Hum with the cost and quality of movies these days I can't say that we really will, but today was sure fun.

Tonight I've got Bible study and fellowship with my girlfriends. Can't wait to see everyone! And, there's a special seminar going on at our church this week that we try to attend every year. Wesley is going to take the kids and I am going to meet them there after I finish Bible study. I'd better get to work around here since we have such a busy evening!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a beautiful mama! I caught up on a few posts tonight. The couponing is addicting!! I'm hoping to start back up soon, I love it so! Its like a scavenger hunt each week :)

    ReplyDelete