Quote

Quote

Monday, October 29, 2012

My Country Kids

Recently my girls have become insanely crazy about being "cowgirls" especially Mary Ruth.  Mary Ruth desperately wants a farm and all that goes with it.  From the animals, especially horses - she is WILD about horses, to the appropriate attire, she is all about being a cowgirl!

Did you see my post about matching?  It's just below this post.  Well Grandmother picked up these matching shirts at a charity sale for literally pennies.  She gave them to me a while back to give to the girls, but I just broke them out today.  I had no idea how excited they would be.  They've declared these shirts their "cowgirl" shirts.   Too cute!!


Look closely at the picture above.  Mary Ruth recently lost a new tooth!  Definitely goes with the role, right?!  Ha!  Totally kidding!

Bella Peace has a matching shirt too, but she's had a fever for the past couple of day so she was inside.




Here's Luke being silly.  He was having a good time playing with this huge pumpkin that he picked out when we recently visited the local pumpkin patch.  Then he decided to show off his strength by picking it up.



Ummm yes it's heavy, but I think he's being a wee bit dramatic.  Guess that's to be expected since he is being raised in a house full of girls!


Ahhhh, finally!  So glad he did not drop it.  There would have been weeping and wailing.  Drama, remember?!


We live pretty far out and these kiddos think they want to be "country folk", but truthfully I don't know.  I think they might all be city slickers at heart!  Ha! 





No comments:

Post a Comment