Quote

Quote

Friday, December 9, 2011

Attitude is Everything

I copied this from another blog. I have a good friend whose sister has cancer. It's a very serious situation. Yesterday she cut her hair...all 10 inches of her long beautiful blond hair!! This is what she shared on her own blog...

There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror,and noticed she had only three hairs on her head. Well, she said, I think I'll braid my hair today! So she did. And she had A Wonderful Day!

The next day she woke up,looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head Hmmm, she said,I think I'll part my hair down the middle today! So she did. And she had a Grand Day!

The next day she woke up,looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. Well, she said,today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail. So she did. And she had a Fun Day!

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head. Yay! she exclaimed, I don't have to fix my hair today!

WOW!! If only we all had this kind of attitude.

Speaking of attitudes, I've recommended some good reads in a post below. I know!! 2 post in 2 days!! If you missed the one below, check it out!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this article too!!! I am starting to see my sister in a whole new way....it is a bitter sweet thing. I am starting a blog...in fear and trembling.....yikes. I read your Besties blog and what can I say?? LOVE LOVE!!!
    Your blog? LOVE LOVE too, my friend. YOU underestimate yourself. ;)

    ReplyDelete