Quote

Quote

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12.14.11 {A Very Colorful Day}

Elizabeth turned 15 months old today! Wow!!

It was a BEAUTIFUL day!! We played outside quite a bit! 70s in December, that's what I call AWESOME!!

Bella Peace picks out her own clothing when we are staying around the house. She can be quite creative. How's this for some color?! She was slightly overdressed today. In more ways than one.


Colorful things from my house today...

me and luke shooting some hoops
luke: mommy what's the score
me: i'm beating you to 2

grace, mary ruth, and bella peace studying some worms
grace: mommy these worms can do gymnastics

soon after that i see mary ruth chopping away at the ground with the shovel
i ask her what she is doing
she says chopping worms in half
now that's both gross and disturbing


me: quit eating dirt, elizabeth stop eating dirt, no no elizabeth no dirt and then later elizabeth do not eat rocks


elizabeth is so happy when she is outside!

bella peace getting out of the bathtub
bella peace: oh mommy, i'm so coldy! i'm fweezing all over, see my chipmunks (chill bumps)

In other news, our "friend" paid us another visit. Another gift at our front door. The kiddos went wild. This time we were home. Our friend rang the doorbell and then apparently took off. By the time I got to the door, all I could see were tail lights leaving our street. The kiddos talked for the next hour about who it could be. This time the note said, "On the second day of Christmas your friends gave to you...warm socks" (Or something very close to that. I can't find the note that was inside. I think it got thrown away.) The bag was filled with cute fun colorful socks in varying sizes! This person must know my girls pretty well. They went wild!!



Fun, fun!!

Just in case you are thinking that it sounds too good to be true and for the sake of full disclosure, I should tell you that I was in a cranky bad mood most of the day. When I look back at the day, I wonder what on Earth did I have to be grumpy about? The other day it was Elizabeth. Guess today was my turn.

Good-bye now!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE SOCKS!

    I'm wondering if you are going to have 10 more days of surprises???

    You? Cranky? I don't believe it for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day you all had! Your blog updates are my favorite! Hope you have another blessed day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed the beautiful weather yesterday. So did we! It was like springtime! :)

    ReplyDelete