Quote

Quote

Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Record

I'm pretty sure that we set a new record for the busiest week of our lives last week. Here's the quick recap...

5 days of VBS

dinner with some girlfriends for our monthly fellowship night (if this had not been on early in the week, I would never had made it!! Ladies, I'm SOOOO glad that I did get to make it! It was a blast!!)

a 14 year wedding anniversary

1,892,714,743,636,194,247 necessary errands packed into a couple of trips totaling about 6 hours

2 trips out of town to see my nephew's birth, the trip is 3 hours one way (His birth story is equal to a month's worth of drama, but he's here safe and sound and tiny and oh so handsome!!!!)

1 approximately 9 week old new puppy (Ummmm, yes we are totally insane!!)

1 baseball season wrap up which included practice, an Allstar game, and an end of the year party

a 2 day visit from my mother-in-love (always glad to have family visit!!)

and

5 kiddos + daddy in a 2 vehicle accident that left the our family ride totaled - EVERYONE was totally OK, safe, not even a scratch!!

Yep, it was busy!!

We had all that fun plus the regular stuff. You know the 1624 meals, 988 loads of laundry, 743 bags of trash to take out, meal planning, grocery shopping, bill paying, etc. And that's the short list of regular stuff. So when I climb over the mess that remains I will do a real post with pictures!!

BTW, I will also do my swimsuit reveal when it comes in. It's been delayed slightly because of a problem getting the fabric, but it's still coming!

For tonight I will leave you with a few quick pictures to hold you over. So without further ado and random order, I leave you pics of my newest nephew, group pictures after the Luke's Allstar game, new puppy whose name is yet to be decided pics, and a recent one of me and my Honey on our last date night.

**Too bad, blogger says no photo uploads tonight. I'll try again later!**

**7/18/11 - Pictures Added!! **









1 comment:

  1. oh my! What a week! SO glad that your family is safe and hoping you can have a "relaxing" weekend :)

    ReplyDelete