Quote

Quote

Monday, May 23, 2011

Minor Moments ~ Summer 2011

In an email tonight, a friend ask me what we were doing this summer. Here's my reply...

This summer....well let's see hopefully we will make curriculum decisions, rest, play, have fun, serve others, clean our house, finish our projects, sell our house, get into another house, have a lemonade/bake sale, maybe get a second dog, hang with friends, visit some museums, teach at least the 2 oldest children to swim, go fishing, go camping, make some money, save some money, pay off some bills, maybe finish a to do list or two or five, ummmmm, you know not much, what about y'all!! :)

I should add that Wesley and I also hope to have a weekend get away for our anniversary and we would like to plan out the entire school year.

OH and I would also really, really like to finish a few books I've been working on forever and catch up this blog! Ha!! It's possible that summer won't be long enough!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer! Summer is never long enough! Sounds busy and fun and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tired after reading that! But have an overflowing list as well. :D Hoped your summer is blessed and there some amazing things you never saw coming.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete