Quote

Quote

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Double Dog Dare

Ha! Well this is not really a "Double Dog Dare", but it is a double challenge. Sorta.

First, this challenge...



I don't do this much, but tonight I am accepting this challenge. Click HERE to read more about it.




This starts tomorrow, June 1st. Whose in? Who wants to join us?

Second, challenge...

Help bring John and Carson home to their forever families!

I really, really try not to do this much. In fact, I've never done it on my blog, but tonight I'm challenging you to click the link(s) below and read about John and Carson and the precious family that is trying to adopt these two boys. Now I want to warn you the post is a hard read, but it's real and real life is hard sometimes. The boys in the photos have a very rare skin disease called EB. The person whose blog you will be reading has a son with the same rare skin disease, but as I understand it there's different degrees of severity. You can get lots more information about EB if you are interested from this blog. Another warning, there are pictures. There are three post written about John and Carson and with details on how you can financially contribute to their adoption funds. Click on the titles below to read more.

JOHN AND CARSON

JOHN AND CARSON UPDATE

IMPORTANT

So there you go! 2 challenges!! I've participated already in the second and I'm all in for the 1st one beginning tomorrow (officially)!! Feel free to check in on me during the next month and see how I'm doing with the challenge! Accountability is a good thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment