Quote

Quote

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Sugar Test

So, I failed the sugar test for the first time ever (the glucose tolerance test that they give you at about 28 weeks to test for gestational diabetes). Such-A-BUMMER!!! I know that most likely it doesn't mean anything. BUT, now I have to have the dreaded long test!! I know it is probably my own fault, because I have eaten way to many sweets lately. Ugh! I guess I will either have to find a sitter for my other kiddos or take them with me to hang out at the doctor's office for 4 long hours. Also, my dear sweet husband will surely put me on a low/no sweet diet regardless of the results of the long test just because he loves me like that. How sweet, right? :) Oh, well. I really have so much to be thankful for with this pregnancy. I know that I should not be complaining. The bright side is that maybe I will finish a book I've been working on while I wait at the doctor's office. Now that doesn't sound too bad at all!! Pray that all is well.

1 comment:

  1. ugh! So sorry! I love your optimist spirit and I hope the long one turns out fine!

    ReplyDelete