Quote

Quote

Monday, June 21, 2010

27 weeks 4 days

Truly "my cup runneth over" these days! Life is good. Here are some new pictures of our precious baby Elizabeth.

This is a 4D ultrasound picture from today. I think Elizabeth already looks just like her sister Mary Ruth!! I'm amazed that you can get a picture like this of a baby in the womb.


This is a standard ultrasound picture from today. Elizabeth's heartrate was 153 bpm at one point and I think it was 164 at another point. She is estimated to be about 2 lbs 7 ozs. She measured right on target for how far along I am. So far I've gained about 10 pounds.


This last picture is Elizabeth at 18 weeks. I LOVE that she is sucking her thumb in this picture!!


The rest of us are all doing great as well! More later.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you all are doing well! I've missed your updates! Baby Elizabeth is looking good, how exciting to get to see her today.

    ReplyDelete