Quote

Quote

Monday, November 5, 2012

Tomorrow is Election Day!!

My head is full of so many things tonight.  SO much on my mind.  And lots of it is BIG.  Like tomorrow.  I know that every single presidential election in our history has been so important, but I feel like tomorrow is HUGE!!  I have no plans to discuss politics here on the old blog, so I won't go into my thoughts other than to say that I've been a little bit anxious about tomorrow.  And to share something that I copied from one of our pastors.  I shared it on Facebook too, but some of my friends and family are not of Facebook and this is too good to miss:


10 Predictions no matter who wins the election:


The Bible will still have the answers
The Holy Spirit will still move
God will still inhabit the praises of His people
There will still be God-anointed preaching
There will still be singing of praise to our great God
God will continue to pour out blessings upon His people
There will still be room at the cross
Jesus will still love you
Jesus will still save the lost when they humbly come to Him
Prayer will still work!


Awesome reminders!  Thanks for posting this, Bro Greg!  We don't need to be anxious, God will still be ruler of all no matter who wins tomorrow.

On a lighter note, we had family pictures made last Saturday.  I'm planning an entire post about how much fun that was, but until then here's one of my FAVORITES!!

EDITED TO REMOVE PICTURE!  DUMMY ME WAS SUPPOSE TO BE SURPRISING GRANDPARENTS WITH THIS PIC!

Check back for more soon!!

OK now be sure to VOTE!!!


1 comment: