Quote

Quote

Monday, December 7, 2009

150th Wedding Anniversay

Today Wesley and I are celebrating 150 months of marriage!!! I thought it would be fun to take a look back at us in the beginning.


As you can see from the picture above, a lot has changed in those 150 months. We look different, dress different, style our hair differently, and we believe different things now. The Lord has taught us so, so much. Of course, we have so much more to learn. But, we've grown. And, I know that I speak for us both when I say that one way we've grown is more in love with each other. I've said before next to salvation, Wesley is what I'm most thankful for. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. He loves me so sacrificially. I can barely remember life before him and cannot fathom life without him.

I love you, Wesley!!! Happy 150th Anniversary!!!

**I had planned a longer post where I would go on and on about how wonderful my man is and attach many more pictures, but real life struck! The kiddos were napping and I heard Bella Peace calling me. I went into her room to get her and found her naked in her crib. She learned how to take her clothes off by herself yesterday, and it's her new favorite thing to do!! Again, these are not things that her siblings ever did. This girl is going to totally do me in!!**

2 comments:

  1. Happy 150th Anniversary!!!

    I hope her diaper wasn't dirty! Eli did that to me one time. Never again did he go to bed with no pants on. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly remember that Wesley and Jennifer!! Haha. Happy Anniversary :-)

    Dawn O.

    ReplyDelete