Quote

Quote

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Raising the white flag

So as much as it kills me, I am throwing in the towel. The bank has us with more money than I have us at. It's not a huge number, but regardless I'm going to quit looking. I'm just going to note the difference (not add it in or anything) and watch it for a while. This is rather humbling, because I've always taken pride in the fact that I could always figure it out. I worked in banking for a long time. Sometimes I would help a customer who had not written anything down in 6 months, and I would set them right. Oh, well. Guess it's just another less in life. You can't always balance your checkbook. Sigh.

On another note, I will not be finishing my blog projects tonight. I'm just too tired. I haven't decided if I'm still going to begin my computer break tomorrow or not. I might wait until this weekend and finish up some things that I didn't get to do today. Well, see.

No comments:

Post a Comment